At Papa Razzi, guests will enjoy a taste of Italy without the airfare! Our modern Italian trattoria features made to order signature pasta dishes, ultra thin-crust pizzas, seafood specials along with our mouth watering desserts. Guests will also enjoy a Tuscan-inspired Sunday brunch like no other. Whether it be a casual business lunch, cozy dinner for two, family gathering. Papa Razzi is the perfect choice.
Papa Razzi offers an outstanding career opportunity for a talented, highly motivated Restaurant Manager with an eye for detail and an appreciation for the exceptional quality and level of service we deliver. As part of Tavistock Restaurant Group, we have restaurants and concepts across the U.S., and offer a challenging opportunity to grow with an ever-expanding company. We are currently seeking a Restaurant Manager in Paramus, NJ.
- Assist in managing all aspects of the restaurant in accordance with the goals, objectives and culture set forth by the company.
- Help maintain a high standard of quality with regard to product, people, sanitation and safety.
- Responsible for the delegation of work, recommendation of action on team members.
- Help to achieve of all budgeted Sales and EBITDA.
- Continued Customer Count and Sales Growth.
- 100% guest satisfaction.
- Culture of hospitality (as if in own home).
- The qualified candidate will possess at least two years prior Restaurant Manager experience and a drive for excellence and quality standards.
Please submit resume and salary history using the form below:
Tavistock Restaurants owns and operates a broad range of concepts with more than 100 restaurants. Concepts include Abe & Louie's, Alcatraz Brewing Company, Atlantic Fish Company, AquaKnox, Blackhawk Grille, Cafe del Rey, California Cafe, Canonita, Coach Grill, Freebirds World Burrito, Joe's American Bar & Grill, Napa Valley Grille, Sapporo Scottsdale, Timpano Italian Chophouse and ZED451. Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Tavistock Restaurants continues to grow both organically and through acquisition.