Napa Valley Grille exists to recreate and share the charm, generosity and tastes of Napa Valley. We earn guest loyalty by connecting on an emotional level. The wine country, local ingredients, and artisan products inspire our chef-driven offerings. As purveyors of Napa Valley living, we celebrate wine. We are passionate about the guest experience, providing service that is gracious and knowledgeable. The rustic yet refined setting completes the Napa Valley experience.
Napa Valley Grille in Los Angeles (Westwood) offers an outstanding career opportunity for a talented, highly motivated restaurant manager with an eye for detail and an appreciation for the exceptional quality and level of service we deliver. As part of Tavistock Restaurant Group, we have restaurants and concepts across the U.S., and offer a challenging opportunity to grow with an ever-expanding company.
- Managing all aspects of the restaurant in accordance with the goals, objectives and culture set forth by the company.
- Maintain a high standard of quality with regard to product, people, sanitation and safety.
- Responsible for the delegation of work, recommendation of action on team members.
- Achievement of all budgeted Sales and EBITDA
- Continued Customer Count and Sales Growth
- 100% guest satisfaction
- Culture of hospitality (as if in own home)
- The qualified candidate will possess at least three years prior restaurant management experience and a drive for excellence and quality standards.
Please submit resume and salary history using the form below.
Tavistock Restaurants owns and operates 16 concepts with more than 90 restaurants. Concepts include Abe & Louie's, Alcatraz Brewing Company, Atlantic Fish Company, AquaKnox, Blackhawk Grille, Cafe del Rey, California Cafe, CaÃ±onita, Charley's, Coach Grill, Freebirds World Burrito, Joe's American Bar & Grill, Napa Valley Grille, Sapporo Scottsdale, Timpano Italian Chophouse and ZED451. Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Tavistock Restaurants continues to grow both organically and through acquisition.