Abe & Louie's represents the ultimate in classic American steakhouses, while still maintaining local charm and appeal. Our philosophy focuses on the finest quality food and service; this emphasis on quality is showcased in our decor and atmosphere. The lump crab cake and swordfish chop are signature dishes, outstanding in their own right, in addition to the exclusive bone-in fillet mignon and other fine steaks and chops. Our high-quality cuisine is paired with an award-winning wine list featuring a selection of over 200 wines from the best regions in the world.
As part of Tavistock Restaurant Group, we have restaurants and concepts across the U.S., and offer a challenging opportunity to grow with an ever-expanding company. We are currently seeking an Restaurant Manager for our flagship Boston restaurant.
- Managing all aspects of the restaurant in accordance with the goals, objectives and culture set forth by the company.
- Maintain a high standard of quality with regard to product, people, sanitation and safety.
- Responsible for the delegation of work, recommendation of action on team members.
- Achievement of all budgeted Sales and EBITDA
- Continued Customer Count and Sales Growth
- 100% guest satisfaction
- Culture of hospitality (as if in own home)
The qualified candidate will possess at least two years prior Restaurant Manager experience and a drive for excellence and quality standards.
Please submit resume and salary history using the form below:
Tavistock Restaurants owns and operates a broad range of concepts with more than 100 restaurants. Concepts include Abe & Louie's, Alcatraz Brewing Company, Atlantic Fish Company, AquaKnox, Blackhawk Grille, Cafe del Rey, California Cafe, Canonita, Coach Grill, Freebirds World Burrito, Joe's American Bar & Grill, Napa Valley Grille, Sapporo Scottsdale, Timpano Italian Chophouse and ZED451. Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Tavistock Restaurants continues to grow both organically and through acquisition.